Almost EVERY home has mold…..but does your house have TOXIC mold?

Toxic Mold can seriously affect your health for YEARS after you’ve removed it from your home.  And unfortunately even if your home LOOKS clean and safe, doesn’t always mean that it is.

Your home may be the image of clean. You take care of your home and clean it up. Scouring floors and scrubbing bathrooms is a frequent occurrence in your house. You want to feel the comfort of a tidy home at all times.​

But clean doesn’t always mean safe.

While a home may appear clean on the surface, behind cabinet doors and just beyond the walls, mold can be rapidly growing, infiltrating your home. Truly, mold grows quickly and spreads leaving little untouched in it’s wake. Unless mold is killed completely, it simply continues to multiply and spread.

Mold can grow in the smallest and most peculiar places. Our Toxic Mold Bundle includes the most forgotten about areas in your home that may be creating a big health problem for your family.

We have created an easy-to-follow program for any homeowner who wants to make sure they are safe from toxic mold.  Learn which out-of-date building practices actually ACCELERATE and PROMOTE mold growth in your home.  Mold can cause issues from allergy symptoms to nervous system disorders that take hold of your life and alter your family’s standard of living.

​Enroll in my Healthy House University for full access to our Toxic Mold Bundle.

What You Need to Know About Mold

What is Toxic Mold?​

Mold is a living organism that spreads and grows on surfaces in nature and in the modern world.  Mold spores are microscopic and toxic mold describes the species of the fungus that produces toxins and mycotoxins.  These are airborne organic toxins that the mold produces as it spreads and as it feels attacked by it’s environment.

How does it get in my house?

Mold can grow with just a little bit of moisture or damp surroundings.  Mold spreads on virtually every surface as the materials in our home are a food source for them.  Once mold takes hold in an area it can be very difficult to get rid of without completely removing it.  Airborne mold spores can affix to other surfaces or be inhaled.

What are the health complications?​

It can vary greatly between individuals.  Some are more sensitive as they have been exposed for a longer amount of time.  IN general, most people see symptoms such as increased respiratory ailments, asthma, headaches, fibromyalgia, depression, insomnia and other nervous system disorders.